Knitting & Crochet Blog Week: 22nd - 29th April 2013

I'm excited to announce that I will be taking part this year in the 4th Annual Knitting & Crochet Blog Week (KCBW) organised by Eskimi over at Eskimi Makes.  

For anyone who doesn't know, KCBW (#KCBW4 on Twitter) is a week where knitting and crochet bloggers post on their blog every day for a week on a range of subjects related to their craft.  We are give topics for each day of the week and we then blog on that.  The subjects can be seen in more detail on Eskimi Makes already and the geek inside can't wait for the infographic day on Wednesday, April 24th.

I will have to be organised about writing the blog ahead of time as it's also Wonderwool that weekend and I will be busy purchasing yarn to design with. That's OK though because the subjects for each blog are going to require a bit of thinking and prior planning.

In other news, I'm still no closer to typing up the Ellybob Jumper and I'm about to pick up my Henslowe for further tinking.

Comments

Popular Posts