Tick, tick, tick

Don't you just love it when you can tick to dos off a list? It wasn't even an actual written down list; more a mental, 'I really must get that finished' kind of thing.

I have had just such a week.

First of all, my crochet monster is now sporting a pair of legs and a pair of arms. He's looking rather friendly sat on the fireplace. I'm so pleased with how his posable limbs turned out - I know I won't be able to sell toys like him to children so he's strictly adults only.
 
The next is my bunny waves shawl. Ok, so it was already finished but it hadn't been blocked. It looks amazing in real life and the colour is beautiful.  I really have to thank Yarnscape for the bunnylace; it is an absolute pleasure to knit (with the exception of the 'bunny up the nose' effect).

My latest project finished is the Henslowe. I have to admit that I have enjoyed knitting this shawl regardless of the yarn dyeing my hands. The edging takes a while but goodness it's worth it. There's a very lucky person receiving it as a gift. I hope they like it; if they don't I could always have it...

The only problem with all this finishing is that I haven;t quite kept up with the starting.  I'm now down to one active project, the ongoing battle that is my Umaro.  So to sort out this uncommon state of affairs, I get to do one of the most exciting things in crafting; working out what I want to do next.  First stop, Ravelry pattern database.


Comments

Popular Posts