Progress

It's been a busy time here at Mammoth Towers. 

I've finished off my OU course by producing the first of the video knitting tutorials for this blog.  Happy days.  It took much longer than I thought it would and although the audio quality isn't the best (I need to invest in a decent microphone), I'm pretty pleased with the result.  If you're interested in having a look, it can be found under the 'tutorials' tab at the top of this blog.

Since the mass finish of projects, I haven't really been knitting.  I'm taking part in the Tour de Fleece by spinning while I watch the highlights of the Tour de France.  I'm hoping to spin through the 200g of Oatmeal BFL that I bought at Wonderwool in April.  I'm using my trust drop spindle so progress is slow but steady.

I'm considering using the red DK wool from my frogged Cybelle cardigan to make a Schoodic cardigan.  So I may be swatching later on today. Maybe.

Comments

Popular Posts