WIP Wednesday


Work in Progress Wednesday, I’ve missed you.  Even though I’ve got quite a lot of projects on the needles at the moment, time off work has meant that there’s a lot of finishing going on here at Mammoth Cottage.  So for today, I have a pair of vanilla socks on the needles with yarn bought from my local fibre shop (Freya Jones, if you’re interested). The yarn is yummy but I can’t remember what it is.  I’m hunting for the ball band over the weekend so I’ll let you know if I find it.

I started these back in August as an emergency sock project for a beer festival.  They’ve since been my football/rugby/bake off go-to knitting. They sat still for a while until I turned the heel of the second sock but things are moving again now.

I suspect they’ll be finished at the weekend. Ha ha ha!

Comments

Popular Posts