Halloween Fun

I was going to post about the usual Halloween shenanigans but then I was looking through Ravelry and thought I’d share some of my favourite patterns of the moment.  I’m a bit of a magpie so get distracted by all things new and shiny; these are my Halloween picks.

(C) Valerie Wibbens
These are the Happy Haunts Socks by Valerie Wibbens and I love them.  What’s not to love about boo ghost socks? They have been added to the queue in my head for next year. The pattern is free too!

(C) tiny owl knits

This is absolutely on my list of things to make. It’s probably the most amazing witches hat ever produced and I really need me one! It’s A Practical Witch Hat from Tiny Owl Knits. Her designer page on Ravelry is well worth a visit as there’s a pile of witchery related patterns on there and they’re all good.

(C) little wooly home
And this one is pumpkin-coloured in the picture, so I’m sharing it in this Halloween set. (Yes, I love a tenuous link to a theme.) It’s The Fluffy Squishy Thing by little wooly home and it looks super cosy.

Happy Halloween!

Comments

Popular Posts