...and I’m back!

Life got busy for quite a while there. Since the last post on Blogger:

  • Mammoth Towers saw the addition of a little person (who is not so little anymore) 

  • We moved out of our very cramped flat into somewhere a bit more suited to our family
As you can imagine, time for woolly blogging and designing has been in short supply but as this eases, it absolutely feels like the right time to get back to it all. You can expect mainly knitting and spinning but this may be interspersed by any combination of cooking, baking, gardening, crochet or sewing. I can’t wait to share all my crafty ups and downs with you.

The most exciting part of all of this for me personally is that I am looking to put together a few patterns over the next few weeks and I’m really looking forward to releasing them on Ravelry.

So here’s to a bright fresh start for the Magic Mammoth!

Comments

Popular Posts