The joy of the quick knit

The Ellybob Jumper is coming along very quickly, mainly because the maths is much easier than than the cardigan.  Easier because I already have the measurements, gauge etc.  I am, however, going to change the arrangement of elephants on the jumper given that they have no edges to march towards.

Here's a peek.  So you can get your bearings, I'm about to separate for the sleeves.

The neckline includes buttons across one shoulder: those little ones have deceptively big heads and I'm told they don't much like having tight necklines wedged over their heads.  They cry, apparently.  I don't like small people being upset so I'll try to design around them.  Anything that makes life easier for mums and dads. 

I said I'd try to get this pattern written up for May.  I think it will be much earlier than that.  I should think it will be out before Easter although I'm giving myself a deadline of after Easter.  Around Easter-time then.

Comments

  1. If baby isn't happy... nobody's happy. :-D I'm sure this version will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts