Happy Birthday!!

A quick stat attack:
  • 365 days
  • 724 page view
  • 56 posts
  • visitors from 10 different countries
These are the results of the Mammoth's first year.  That's right, a whole year. Today, is the Mammoth's first birthday.

I have a present; a picture of the finished Ellybobs Cardigan.  I've bought special hangers as I don't have ready access to any small children but wanted the pictures to look good.  The pattern isn't quite finished yet but the details can be found on Ravelry here.

I'd had the idea for this rattling around in my head for ages before I actually took the plunge.  Swatching was fun but I had a steep learning curve around stranded flat knitting.  Not ideal, and I'm sure knitting in the round and steeking would be preferable but I'm not quite there yet.

I absolutely adore this cardigan and because it's a very girly shape, I'm going to write up a jumper pattern for the boys in a slightly more masculine colour scheme.  This should be quite quick and I'm aiming to get this one done and dusted by the end of May.

So that's me for the Mammoth's big day except to say a huge "thank you" to all the readers of the blog, visitors (both intentional and accidental) and my amazing family for telling me I should carry on with it all.

One last thought to cheer your day though - a search for "mammoths eating daffodils" on google led someone to my blog site, I'm sure accidentally.  What I want to know though is what they were actually after.  Thoughts on a postcard please.

Comments

  1. I love the little pachyderm detail across the bottom! Very Cute. Congratulations on your first blog anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts