Progress

I lost my knitting mojo there for a while and have had little to say, so I didn't.

I'm happy to report that said mojo is back and I've been busy finishing up on a future design for publishing.  The Ellybob Cardigan is a child's cardigan knitted in one piece with a large elephant motif pattern running around the bottom edge.  If I'm completely honest with myself, this is a cardigan for the girls as I feel the a-line shape is all wrong for boys.  I plan to make a jumper version for the lads.  Here's a sneak peek of the wrong side:
 
I'll get it done as soon as I can and post pictures of the finished right side.  The motif is really sweet or at least I think so.

Also on the needles is a pair of vanilla socks; whilst being struck down with flu, plain stockinette was all I could muster.  I've started the shawl for my wedding - I'm plummed for the Dancing Cranes Shawl by Shui Kuen Kozinski and Benne Ferrell.  It's a pretty straightforward pattern but looks amazing. I'm using some ColourMart cashmere/silk and it's a really comforting knit.

I shall see you later, I'm off to finish this cardigan.

Comments

Popular Posts