Arise, Sir Himself!

It has been a while.  I cannot apologise for the absence for I am way too tired.  Both Himself and I have been involved in a battle, nay a war, with the infamous flying spaghetti monster.  We pulled, it knotted; we untangled, it tangled up more elsewhere.  It just wouldn't give an inch.  Two weeks passed as we fought for supremacy.  I threw insults (at the yarn, not Himself) such as "you stupid bit of string" and "it's not like you're cashmere" but it didn't work.  It didn't even make me feel better.

One night though, after a couple of hours of battling that night, it felt promising but I was tired.  Himself stepped into the breach voluntarily at about 11.30pm.  I went to bed.  Himself came to bed at almost 4am.  I woke up to this:






















All hail, Sir Himself!  Officially, the World's Best Fiance.

Comments

  1. Oh man! That's dedication! I'm impressed that only a small amount isn't included in the ball. I've had this happen before and it usually just ends up in about ten tiny balls because I don't have that same dedication!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think somewhere along the line dedication was replaced with blind stubbornness. I think we got to that level of madness at about day 9.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts