Socks, socks and more socks

Woo hoo.

Christmas Knitting Project 2012 (CKP 2012) Update - I am now 2 socks (not a pair, more's the pity) to the good with 3 and four on the needles.  Sock three is the matching one for number 2.  

Sock number four is top, top secret (so no photos yet) as it will be my first self-designed sock.  The pattern reminds me of fields of ready-to-harvest corn. I'm not completely sure who will receive this very special pair (I may even gift them to me, although that means I'm now behind on SKP 2012) but I'm pretty sure it has to be someone who will appreciate the process of the design and knitting of them.

I plan to write up the pattern in a range of sizes and add it to my profile on Ravelry.  Also being added will be a write up of "Plain Ol' Sock" which, funnily enough, is a plain old stockinette sock pattern.  I wrote this up as a kind of practice for the 'real' pattern but I really don't think that another plain sock pattern will do anyone any harm.

Comments

Popular Posts