Housekeeping

Does anyone keep their Ravelry information up-to-date as they go?  I'm talking about projects, stash & needles/hooks.

I'm updating mine at the moment and realise that there's a lot of knitting I've given away and a lot of yarn bought that I've not taken photos of for my Ravelry space.  It's not a major issue by any stretch of the imagination more a minor irritation but it has made me realise how much knitting I produce.

Anyway, mini-rant over.  I've rediscovered the love for my Cybelle cardigan, thank goodness and I've just got past the pocket holes. Whoop whoop!  Not far to go now but I have had that inevitable "Do I have enough yarn left feeling?"; you know, the one that tends to turn up as you get to three balls left.

Well, after a week at work and a well deserved Thai meal, I'm getting down to some knitting.  Happy weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts