A picture to brighten your Tuesday

I don't think there's many flowers that make me smile as much as daffodils and with this morning's blessed sunshine streaming through the living room window, they look especially pretty. They've cheered me so I share them with you.

I have a busy day ahead of me with spring cleaning and knitty stuff.  I'm planning to type up at least one pattern today although whether it happens is another thing.  I'm trying desperately to get the house organised to free up knitting and designing time and came across something you might like.  It's a video about beating that urge to procrastinate that encourages you to eat a frog before you do anything else. Not literally but your frog is the job you least want to do.  That way the day can only get better.  It can be found on YouTube.

So, now I've completed a blog post, I'm off to eat that frog.  I have washing up and laundry to do...

Comments

Popular Posts