I give you... finished projects!

Do you see this? A pile of ends.

See how many different ends there are? That can only mean one thing... finished projects!!!

I spent the weekend clearing out, photographing and cataloguing my ENTIRE stash and discarded projects. This has meant a flurry of finishing as I felt guilty that there were projects that needed 10 stitches grafting to complete or worse, just the ends weaving in.  So I give you, the finished project haul:

This hat. It is finished I promise you but I do not have a photo at the moment. It will come I promise!

These little pots crocheted out of a variety of odds and ends; some commercial yarn, some hand spun. They were a lot of fun to make surrounded by memories of making other items for the array of knit worthy people I know. The blue one at the front is the remains of a Porom hat knit years ago and the lighter blue the yarn from a pair of wrist warmers. The black, blue, green and yellow one is the remains of my handspun made from Hilltop Cloud’s sprinkle rainbow fibre which I used to make the sleeves on my son’s Abate jumper (which he still won’t wear but I’m not bothered, honestly).

This wonderful wash cloth which feels amazing! It’s made of cotton yarn bought from Aldi’s and the pattern is Nai Nai’s Favourite Dishcloth.
 
And these socks, happily blocking at the moment which are meant for a special person who needs the hug that I can’t give them at the moment for obvious reasons.  Hand knit socks will have to do; it’s a close second.

Comments

Popular Posts