New Free Pattern Alert

 Good evening (or morning for those in further flung places).  It's a very good evening because I have a present for anyone who wants one.


I have finished the Garter Stitch Comfort Blanket and it's up on Ravelry for download.  The best thing is I'm letting you have it for free.  Here's a taster of the goodness.

It's ridiculously simple to knit as I've mentioned a few times here in the blog.  The general gist of the pattern can be used for any weight yarn (knit until you're half way through the yarn you have, start the decreases) the size just depends on the needles and the yarn weight.  I've given the DK measurements in the pattern because that's what I used.  Experiment with your stash and be happy.

Take care of yourself and I will be back soon with more knitting and more yarn.

Comments

Popular Posts