Run, run, run

Argh!!!  I feel as though training for the 10k has taken over my life at the moment.  If I'm not running, I'm planning to, showering, strength training or just so tired I don't feel like anything else.  It's not likely to get any better until after the half marathon in November so I'll apologise in advance for the sporadic nature of my blogging.

However, I have finished a sock. I will cast on the matching one as soon as I get the chance.  They're my Spiralling Socks and they're only really needed once the weather starts cooling down again.  Given that it was 28C (82F) at 7.30pm, I don't think sock wearing weather is on its way any time soon.

Work on the ever so long scarf keeps on but it seems never-ending.  I have no idea why scarves are seen as beginner projects; they take FOREVER!

Comments

Popular Posts