I'm baaack!

Well, that's kinda put paid to my New Year's targets.  I've not been massively ill but I have been grotty enough to feel knackered for weeks.  Boo is all I have to say.  I haven't been that grotty that I haven't been able to knit; the illness kicked in at typing up any patterns so I'm well behind.  No great shakes, I'll hopefully catch up by the end of the year.  Knitting has been lovely:
  • The Umaro's done (you knew that but I thought it was worth another mention)
  • The Kath Kidson kit I was given for my birthday last year has been knit up
  • Managed to get a Little Coffee Bean cardigan out of the leftovers from my hat designing
  • knit up an Autumn Leaves cardigan from the bamboo yarn in my stash
  • mostly knit an Acer Cardigan from the infamous New Lanark DK (third time lucky knitting with it)

A little peek at one of the amazing buttons that Himself bought for me for Christmas.  Aren't they adorable?  I have lots more with different patterns and everything.  These ladybirds live on the Autumn Leaves cardigan mentioned before.
 
I have bought yarn.  Bargainous, wonderful sale yarn.  Two cardigan sized lots of Cashsoft from Rowan.  One in a pale green (4-ply) and one in a mustard yellow (DK) so I'm searching for a pattern to go with each.  If you have any ideas for me, please let me know.

Anyway, I'm going to call it a night and I'll be back to normal next week.

Comments

Popular Posts